Who You Are
Detail-oriented and analytical by nature, your love of pure, raw data is second only to your passion for delivering brag-worthy brand results. While you live and breathe the media landscape, it’s not just about where you reach people; it’s about who those people are and how they want to hear from us. Professionally, you play well with others: the chance to nail down a brand’s strategic positioning excites you, and a good creative brainstorm sesh gives you life. You’re the Digital Media Strategist we’re looking for, and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As our Digital Media Strategist, you’ll support the development of paid media strategies to meet client needs with the research and rationale to back it up. You’ll help identify and liaise with key media partners externally while working across teams internally—in particular Strategy, Media, Production, and Creative—to develop and implement target audience segments, message them appropriately, and do it all on time and on budget.
Specifically you’ll be:
- Working across disciplines to establish and deliver on each campaign
- Executing, QA’ing, and stewarding campaigns to ensure flawless execution
- Generating ongoing campaign results reports and optimization recommendations
- Managing the issuance of ongoing budget reports to internal teams and clients
- Communicating with internal teams regarding status on project deliverables and timelines
- Keeping pace with digital advertising industry trends and developments and helping to articulate those developments to clients
- Hands-on experience managing media platforms and web analytics tools (e.g., Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and digital reporting tools
- Detailed-oriented with exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent project management and time management skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere
- Articulate, thoughtful communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- A friendly, smart, objectively awesome human seeking more of the same
Where You’ve Been
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital media at a full-service or media agency
- Interested? Please Send Us
- Your CV
- A cover letter telling us why you want to work with Madwell
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency located in sunny Bushwick, Brooklyn. Get to know us at madwell.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.