Who You Are
You’re an expert in today’s digital and mobile consumer. You can confidently develop brand-specific strategies that are relevant, smart, and actionable. You see and think across the vast landscape of today’s many mediums, and you can mold all that goodness into a singular, integrated line of thinking. You extract insights with the best of them, you’re a natural guide, and you can help develop and usher creative ideas through all stages of delivery. You’re the Group Accounts Director we’ve been looking for, and we want to meet you.
What You’ll Do
As Group Accounts Director, you’ll use industry insights and category expertise to develop and deliver high-level communication strategies to CMO-level folks on your client-side teams. Reporting to our VP of Client Services, you’ll work alongside other leaders in the agency brain trust to make an impact on our existing client roster. And you’ll do it all with the support of a naturally talented team of Account Director and Account Managers.
Specifically, you’ll be:
- Selling through incremental growth and campaign opportunities to our clients and helping them achieve the most efficient returns and results on their overall marketing dollars
- Coaching and leading Account Directors and Account Managers through everyday client and internal workflows
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives as provided by the senior leadership team
- Collaborating with other cross-functional department leads to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Fluent in the various paid media and measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix
- Able to use said fluency to provide client recommendations on the proper social and digital KPIs based on brand-specific goals
- Proven expertise in brand strategy in the social/digital space understanding how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Ability to foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross-discipline teams—including Creative, Production, Media, Strategy, Dev—from initial brief and brainstorm through to campaign execution and measurement
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning and buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Ability to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel to VP-level marketing clients
- Seriously top-notch written and presentation communication skills
Where You’ve Been
- 10+ years of relevant experience working in the social/digital, technology, media, and/or agency space
- Experience driving organic growth with a top-tier, blue chip client roster
- Experience leading blue chip brands and the ability to operate within a complex corporate matrix
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Get To Know Us
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency located in sunny Bushwick, Brooklyn. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.